This year, don't just expect glamorous HR stories.
INSTEAD, we're bringing you the untold side of successful businesses.
Here are the THREE event highlights you don't want to miss:
1. Our C-suite representative panel of speakers
with arguments from multiple perspectives - local and regional.
2. Never-before-told stories from disruptive business giants
and a challenge to not lose yourself in the overwhelming changes and blinding speed of growth in the 4.0 era.
3. An awe-inspiring awards ceremony
to celebrate not just winning companies, but also outstanding people strategies in the making.
To learn more about Vietnam HR Awards & our previous seasons, please Click Here.
OUR RENOWNED KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
VIETNAM HR AWARDS 2018
SEMINAR & AWARDS CEREMONY
To be updated.
Within the past 10 years, the topic of "business culture" has garnered increasing attention and recognition amongst businesses. However, in many cases, the topic never goes beyond strategic meetings. Even after years, culture at many organisations remained a concept circulated amongst top level management, never fully understood by the people who are supposed to embrace it - the employees. Empowering corporate culture seemed to fall into a standstill, perceived as a cliché story unattractively tailored and told among different individuals.
Recognising the paramount importance of mutual understanding and communication, our keynote speaker from the social media giant, Facebook, is bringing you insights into re-engineering your culture and communications at your workplace. The following topics will be discussed:
- What makes a great place to work? And how does culture contribute to long-term success?
- How can a business customise its employee management and internal communications in a rapidly changing environment?
- How can a business build its culture and communications in a way that employees can still perceive the core value of the product offering, while not compromising quality and consistency?
- What are some of the best practices that Facebook follows in building a great culture at the workplace?
In discussing the gaps created by leaps in growth, one must analyse the process of growth itself, and identify the sources of those gaps. Having a firm grasp on the business’ capability will be the key to pinpointing future strategic directions. Case in point, a business which invests in capabilities that goes beyond current goals will be much more future-ready than those who are simply aiming to “fill in the gaps”.
With that in mind, what are the key learning points surrounding workforce capability? Technology giant SAP will be bringing you practical insights into the following questions:
- How can the workforce capability boost business growth?
- What are some signs that the workforce is not able to follow the business' growth?
- How can a business identify suitable capabilities to invest in in order to meet business needs?
- What is performance appraisal? How can a business get the most out of performance appraisal through reviews and appropriate adjustments?
While celebrating disruptive growth, don't forget to muse on the people. Don’t let an unready workforce bog down continuous progress. Challenge the business culture - be curious, yet critical of change. Let the business learn from the employees, just as its employees ready themselves to become the foundation of the business. And most important of all, both individuals and the business must learn to take time to /reflect/.
Concluding the afternoon, the panel, composed of business leaders from An Cuong, PNJ, and HSBC will be bringing with them real cases on how these pioneers overcame their challenges, with hope that not only will businesses follow what they’ve done, but pave their own paths in this global adventure towards success.
The following cases will be discussed:
- A rapidly growing business and the consequences of initiating change with an unready workforce
- Practical cases on how businesses have adapted and adjusted in the face of challenges
+84 28 6291 4188 - firstname.lastname@example.org
It's your turn. Start a BOLD REFLECTION.REGISTER NOW Get your Early Bird tickets by WED, 07 November 2018